Re: backing up pc

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:32:57 -0700

The transfer wizard is supposed to save your desktop settings and display
settings I believe.  Sinse your problem seems to have been operating system
related then you don't really want to completely back the installed updates just
the programs which contain the updates.  The download site from microsoft should
have them in addition to the automatic patch form.