Re: back again to jaws with xp pro or xp standard

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:29:41 -0700

Hello Joanne
I have had several friends that this has happened to and they simply took
the computer back to the store or individual that sold the computer and told
them to reformat the Hard Drive and install the version of Windows they had
originally requested!
Not only is JFW Pro more expensive when you first purchase it, it is almost
double the price to get up grades which happen at least once a year!
Dick