avg virus and jfw

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:03:29 -0400

Hi all, I am considering switching from Norton anti virus to a v g
virus, as I understand  there is a free addition, and they don't soak
you for subscription updates to get virus definitions.  I know there has
been talk on the list about the program before, but I would like to open
discussions again and ask how well jfw works with it, and how users of
it like it.  Also I am looking for some fire wall soft ware suggestions,
as I am using Norton internet security and am not to happy with that
either.