avg question

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:37:46 -0700

Hi List:

I am using the AVG free antivirus software and am trying to set up the
scheduler to scan my computer.  I think someone asked this already so if
this is a repeat question please forgive me.  I went into the scheduler and
scheduled the part where it downloads the actual virus definitions but can
not seem to find where you actually schedule it to scan your computer for
viruses?  What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Liz Wade