avg 7.5 help

  • From: "Carlos" <nwa747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 22:17:07 -0400

Hi listers,
a friend of mine installed avg 7.5 on my laptop.
I receive messages with email attachments from work.
Before using jaws 8.0 I could press insert plus a see the attachment then
icould open it.
Also with window eyes 6.1 I could press alt plus the seven key and open
them.
If it wasmore than one iI could select thhem.
Now since avg is there,
I see the attachment I want folled by a semi colin and an attachment that
says somethink like,
avg7.5 certifaction .txt 270kb or something like that.
Since they are both on the same line when i press enter it just gives me a
bong like sound,
I went in to the avg 7.5 and on the email scanner I un checked the inbound
and outbound certifaction boxes.
But I left the check in comming and out going mail boxes checked.
Any help please.
Thank you
Carlos