Re: automatic web address completion in IE 7

  • From: "Jane Withers" <pitre4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 11:13:31 -0500

Exactly, no automatic completion of the web addresses. I went to the content page, and this feature remains checked. I even reset and got some interesting things to happen but alas, still no automatic web address completion. I really enjoyed that feature for as long as it lasted.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>