auto sizer

  • From: "Alan" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:27:37 -0500

Hello Kevin,
I use it, and have been using it  very successfully for many years!
It does everything I want it to do!

You can read the instructions on how to use it at jfwlite.com

If you cannot find the instructions under "Tips" let me know, and I will send
them to you!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/