Re: auto maximising windows

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:14:42 -0000

Thanks, I forgot about that little trick. Found autosizer now so all is good
again.

Just a reminder to everyone that maximising windows really can make the
feedback you get from JAWS much better. I've been dealing with all kinds of
things talking since I installed Itunes 9 but maximising has sorted it.

Peter