Re: authorization troubles

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:25:07 -0000

Hi,

We first need to check if the Authorization Floppy is working:

1.  Press Windows+R for the Run...  Dialog.

2.  Type the following line, exactly:
c:\jaws50\hjauth

3.  Insert your authorization floppy.

4.  Tab to the group of Radio Buttons and choose Get Authorization Information.

5.  In the Parameters Edit box, type the following:

6.  Tab to the Execute button and press it.  Your authorization disk should
wher.

7.  When the disk stops werring, tab to the Information Edit control and read
it.  A typical message is below:

HJAuth   Version:  10.1.110
Copyright 2002 by Freedom Scientific BLV Group, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
*****Checking Authorization on drive A:
1.
Install count remaining: 5
Product: JFW
Program created by: Freedom Scientific
Serial Number: 12345
Last Rel Allowed:  JAWS ver 5.0
Reset Usage Count: 0
Allow uninstall: Yes
Allow Windows95: Yes
Allow WindowsNT: Yes
Allowed languages: English (101)
Exec count limit: 0
Expire days limit: 0
Last Date Run: NOTUSED
Expire date: NOTUSED
Version type: D
Max Net Users: 0
Soft Quella Authorization Key: No
Full Licence: Yes

Let me know if you got information similar to this or, if you didn't, what you
did get.  From there I can give you further steps.

Matthew