authorization reset:

  • From: <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:10:34 -0400

Hi list this is kenny. When I request a reset of my activation keys for jaws,
on the fsactivate page. Do I put my first name only? Or do I put my first name,
and my last name in the name field. The reason why I am asking is becuase when
I requested a reset of my activations I didn't get a reply after 2 days after I
requested the reset.
I think that they should have a automated reset system that way when you go to
reset your activations for jaws it will happen automatically without freedom
doing stuff on the other end.