audio streams?? Try CDex, completely JAWS friendly!

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:16:43 -0400

Dear Bill and Friends,
I cannot say, as I do not even know what an "audio stream" is!
LOL!
Sorry!
But I suppose it does, as I think it will record anything that makes a sound!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org