Re: audio files download and outlook express questions

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 05:47:46 -0700

can't help with first problem

but out look express
here ya go
selecting addresses in outlook express

1open the new message

2press alt t for tools

3down arrow to select recipients or press the letter r

4tab to the list of addresses

5down arrow down the list

6to select  address

alt t, for the to field

alt c, for the cc field

alt b, for the bcc field

after selecting all the names you want to send

tab thru and you will hear how many have been selected

and in which field

enter on the ok button and you are back in the message

to complete it, with a subject and the message,

and then send it

go crazy