Re: audio cd player for jaws 8.0

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:52:46 -0700

an audio player named Foobar? Am I wrong to guess that's a playful phonetic
variant on the Army acronym FUBAR, whose literal meaning wouldn't be right
to say on a family-friendly mailing list? Is there a joke there? Anybody
happen to know? for instance, they had so much trouble getting the
programming right that they kept using the Army expression to report on
their progress or lack of progress?

Happy fourth, y'all. Better days.
From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:42:46 -0400

Hi,
Try Real Player which you can download from
http://www.real.com/
HTH,
Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon