Re: attachments in Outlook Express

  • From: "Georges Doura" <greatgeorges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:01:39 -0500

With Outlook Express open.
ALT+T+O go to the security tob and tob do not show attachment and uncheck
that and tob to apply and click enter and tob to OK and enter...

Close Outlook and reopen it...

Georges

"Spiritualism is the engine which drives Intellectualism"
Georges Doura
"With a smile you can make the sun-shine  over the cloud and brighten your
life."

:) To understand the beauty of the body, one must first understand the
perfection of the soul.:)

"May the Eternal Lord of the Universe bless you and your family
continuously with the divine light of his grace, and may your voyage in
this World lead you to the divine light of his glory!!!"

Georges Doura