Re: attachments in Outlook Express

  • From: "Juan Sosa" <typer12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:21:28 -0700

Hello Clifford and  everyone:
Yes, what  might be happening is that you might have checked the box under
security for it not to allow attachments to be shown. try this out
from within your inbox, do a alt t for tools.  then o for options.  then do
a shift tab once until you hear "general tab." once there go right arrow
until you hear "security tab" then hit tab until you hear "do not allow
attachments to be save or open that could potentially be a virus check box
checked."  if this box is checked uncheck it. once you do that, then hit tab
until you get to apply and hit enter there. also don't forget to hit enter
on ok.
hth
Juan