Re: attachments

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:55:00 -0400

this is not jaws related, but start your message and press alt+i to bring up
the insert menu.  Press enter on file attachment and you will be in a
familiar windows explorer like ddialog and pressing enter on the file you
want to attach will attach it.  There are a ton of ways to do this, but this
is the most direct and easiest way I have found.