Re: attachment folder

  • From: "dave_d0619" <dave_d0619@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:39:55 -0400

Hello James:

You can do that with Forte Agent.

You can configure a folder where all attachments can be saved.

When you receive a message that has an attachment, you just press the letter A
and the attachment is saved in the attachment folder.

You can then use either "My computer" or "Windows Explorer" to move the files
in the attachment folder to the folders where you want them to go.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber