Re: assigning another soundcard

  • From: "Stephen Faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:18:22 +0100

Debbie

Thanks very much for the link - yes this is exactly the page i wanted and for the record this does work as i am running a realtek internal soundcard and an external u s b soundblaster with jaws coming through the soundblaster.

stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>