Re: assigning another soundcard

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:03:25 -0600

Had the same trouble using a second card on my computer.  Mine is an Creative
Audigy 4 Pro.  Following all advice, nothing works.  Exchanging this Audigy for
an M-Audio Audiophile 2496.  I hope this resolves the problem.  Will report
back if not.  There may be some on board audio devices that just won't work
with a second audio card.