Re: ap mode on and ap mode off

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:22:19 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: ap mode on and ap mode off

Hi, yes, this is very, very genuine.  She's not the only one with this
problem.  I have to either get out of the site, go around it, or use the
insert f7 command with links or something and I'd love to know a good work
around for this as well.  This is indeed a ligitimate question.
----- Original Message ----- From: Dana