anyone have experience with it?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:59:07 EST

Hi List members ken here.  been playing around learning how to use the
Internet radio site _www.last.fm_ (http://www.last.fm) .  Getting  the knack of
it and I've got a radio station started.  It streams to fast  to listen on
a dial up, but what a forgotten track I heard.  It was a song  by frigid
Pink called Shadows of a dream.  They were a hard acid rock band  of the early
seventies.  What I want to know though is when the track  played it counted
the seconds.  01 02 03 ETC.  Is there a way to not  make jaws count without
shutting it down?  If You have tried pandora and  found it not accessible,
try this instead.  still haven't got all the  workings of it yet but you are
more or less on a site that is part Internet  radio and part social network.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.