Re: anybody using Jaws 9 on www.allinplay.com?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:51:40 -0000

Hi, I would play All in Play, but I believe my yearly subscription has expired, and since I can't play it here due to restrictions on my internet thanks to a proxy server, I am not willing to pay $79 for another year's worth if I'm not going to use it very often. Sorry about that, but I would have loved to have tested this since I'm using the demo of JAWS 9.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User