Re: anti virus software recommendations?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:59:42 +0200

HI
use  avast antivirus registered software
you can get it by visiting the following URL:
download the home edition and install it.
once it had been installed successfully, go online and felout it's
registtration form  , it's quick and easy.
then check you're email inbox, they shall to respond it should include
you're registtration key.
go ahedd  , select it  and coppy it to the clipboard,  than  paist it
, now congratulation's!!.  you are now registered for fourteen month
and cost you nothing!!!.
that's actually what i do for my fully protection and saiffty.
hope this help's.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
egyptian sitizen.
skype account, the voice over IP:
my_speaker
On 3/1/09, Rhonda Hornbacher <rhondahornbacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> What anti virus software works well with JFW 10? Has anyone used
> Bitdefender or Vipre? If so, what do you think?
>
> Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE
Alternative archives located at: