Re: anti virus mouwear question with Jaws

  • From: michael <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:04:32 -0500

that site is a pain

On 1/8/2010 1:36 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:
The AVG Link Scanner is built into AVG 9.0, but MSE has no comparable function. When using Google or Yahoo to perform web searches, AVG Link Scanner announces "safe" for all search results it determines pose no threat, and alerts you with a warning if a web site is determined to be risky. You can install it as a stand-alone program )it's free) to add another layer of protection to your security arsenal.
http://download.cnet.com/AVG-LinkScanner/3000-2144_4-10610872.html
Gerald