Re: anti virus mouwear question with Jaws

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:36:24 -0500

The AVG Link Scanner is built into AVG 9.0, but MSE has no comparable function.
 When using Google or Yahoo to perform web searches, AVG Link Scanner announces
"safe" for all search results it determines pose no threat, and alerts you with
a warning if a web site is determined to be risky.  You can install it as a
stand-alone program )it's free) to add another layer of protection to your
security arsenal.

http://download.cnet.com/AVG-LinkScanner/3000-2144_4-10610872.html

Gerald