anoying jaws tracking problem when using notepad

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:56:44 -0600

Hi, all.

I am experienceing an anoying problem with Jaws tracking when reading a text
file in Microsoft Office notepad.

Even if I maximize the screen, Jaws often does not read entire lines, and
even skips text.  The only way I can find out about the missing text is to
use the control and left or right arrow keys.

I do not have this problem in Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, or any other
application I currently use.

Does anyone have a suggestion regarding how I might correct this situation?

Thanks!

Tom Behler in Colorado