Re: another yahoo messenger question

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:03:12 -0400

OK,  when in the yahoo messenger window, hit control+shift+UP then tab or
shift tab to the tree view of setting categories,  unless you changed
something it should be general, other wise it's just 1 of the other things
in the tree view, once there,  arrow up or down until you come to
appearance, tab twice to a check box, says something like use colors and
fonts form others, uncheck that box, then tab once more to the skins button,
hit spacebar on that, and you'll tab around in there to skins,  up arrow or
right arrow once to use classic skin and then tab to OK, or close, what ever
that one says, then tab to apply, space bar on that, then you lose the
window for some reason, find it with the jaws curser, route PC to jaws and
hit spacebar when you tab around to OK and it should be alright.  I'm having
a little problem with my contact list not showing up this morning that
wasn't there the other day but I'll find that one out when I get a chance,
beyond that I have it working very well and I did have that working the
other day so I think I just changed something I didn't mean to in playing
around.