Re: another question on word 2007--getting to the next page

  • From: "William Sallander" <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:27:06 -0400

Hello Ann
It seems that Word 2007 defaults in to print view; however, I have tried the draft view which does work fine.
My problem was that in other documents, that problem didn't seem to arise.
In fact, when I later went back to that document, it worked fine in print view.
Not sure what I or Jaws did, but there you go.
Thanks everyone for the help.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>