Re: another new eloquence voice, lol?

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:01:12 -0800

I wonder if we really do need another list.  The original intent of this
thread was to exercise  a little fun, not to cause the descension that has
developed here.   It _is possible to learn things about our necessary
skills,  from fooling around this way. And, of course, it's understandable
that people who are on several busy lists,  don't want to read long threads
of silliness.  So perhaps there is a need for a different place to vent it.
Just some thoughts.  But let's try to stay cordial with one another.
There's much to be learned here from each other.  I,  for one,  appreciate
that, and the efforts of our moderators.
Lois Goodine