annoying OE problem

  • From: Tony Santiago <tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:56:57 -0500

Hi guys, While in the message list in OE, jaws will announce the messages fine
when arrowing through them, but if I land on a message and hit delete, instead
of jaws going to the next message and announcing it, it goes to the next
message but repetes the name of the message that was just deleted, and I have
to do a sayline to hear the name of the next message. It's not a major issue,
but I belong to 2 lists and receive a lot of email daily, so this can be quite
annoying. This didn't happen in earlier versions of jaws. I'm running jaws 8.0
with OE6 and Windows XP Home Edition. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Have a great day.
Tony Santiago

tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx