RE: an update on the behavior in Windows Messenger with the new scripts

  • From: "cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:15:59 -0500

Hi,
After installing new scripts, sometimes you have to unload Jaws and then
restart Jaws before they will work=2E
I am not sure from your post, but it seemed that you did not try this=2E
I would try unloading Jaws and windows messenger, then restarting both
programs=2E
Hopefully this will help!
Chris Chaffin