Re: an OE question

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:03:54 +0100

It is also possible, depending on your message rules and on how your
list of folders is constructed, and having the JAWS Screen Echo set to
All while downloading messages, to hear how many messages are going into
each folder.  (You would alt-tab from the message list pane to the
Outlook Express (sending/receiving) pane.)  However, unless you had
speech set very fast indeed the JAWS response is a few or more seconds
after the fact.