an OE question

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:22:51 -0500

Hi All,
In OE, if you have filters set up to filter messages from different lists
to their own folder is there a way to find out what folders had messages
filtered to them on a particular download?

I use Eudora right now and this is accomplished by checking a box to create
a filter report and any folder that gets a message filtered to it stays
open until I close it manually, but Eudora has been giving me a lot of
errors lately so I'm considering trying OE and I wanted to see if I'll be
able to tell what folders get messages filtered to them without having to
go to each folder and check.  Smile.

Thanks.
Troy