RE: alt+shift

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:58:41 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Here is a quick way to find  out whether a keystroke is a windows or a
jaws command.Turn on keyboard help by pressing insert+1 and then press
that key.
IN this case you will hear a description for the combination alt+shift
If you press insert+1 and then press alt+shift.
If it's a windows  command such as alt+f4 you will just hear jaws saying
alt+f4 without giving any description.
Press insert+1 again to turn off keyboard help.