Re: alt tab and setting?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:46:00 -0500 (CDT)

Actually, this kind of a collective thanks is in no way tabooed. It's when someone writes ten or fifteen individual messages that jusay "Thanks for that" that people start getting irate.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Fri, 11 May 2007, Slade Sellers wrote:

I know it's taboo to say thanks on this list yet I must say a big thanks for everyone's help over the year's. Never would have I met the nicest people willing to give at times advice to the same questions time and time again. I'll end the thread but a huge thanks!
Slade

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>