Re: alt tab and setting?

  • From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:52:17 -0500

I know it's taboo to say thanks on this list yet I must say a big thanks for everyone's help over the year's. Never would have I met the nicest people willing to give at times advice to the same questions time and time again. I'll end the thread but a huge thanks!

Slade

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>