Re: alt tab and setting?

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:54:38 -0400

Put Jaws in the system tray,
then it won't be in the programs that you cycle thru with alt tab.
From the Jaws main window, choose the options menu, then basics.
Tab to run Jaws from the system tray, and then close the dialogue. you are done.
Now Jaws will appear in the system tray.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>