Re: alt tab and setting?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:47:59 -0700

Hello Slade,

Yes.  You can run JAWS from the System Tray instead of the Taskbar, which will
remove it from the alt+tab order of windows.  Follow these steps:

1.  Press JAWS Key+J to open the JAWS window.
2.  Press alt+o for the Options menu.
3.  Press b for the Basics dialogue.
4.  Tab over to "Run JAWS from the System Tray" and press the space bar to
check this box.
5.  Tab to OK and press enter.
6.  The next time JAWS or your computer restarts, JAWS will be in the System
Tray.