Re: all live 365 contacts deleted

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:21:33 -0500

I'm not a subscriber to this site but, I was able to navigate the
initial page.  There was the usual amount of javascript (onmousover)
and that sort of thing but, it doesn't look loke there was any flash
or any of what you described.  Try deleting your browser's cache files
(temporary internet files and cookies), and try going on there again.
Btw, I use Jaws 11.0 with Internet Explorer 8.0if that makes any
difference.

Alex M

On 8/15/10, Marsha <marcatony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>   I totaly disagree with this.  I am able to log into the site.  i am able
> to access my presets.  I have no idea what you are saying.
>
> Marsha

Alternative archives located at: