aim and jaws help topic/menu issues!

  • From: "Cait McFarland" <ladylavendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:27:05 -0400

Hello,

I upgraded my system from Windows 98 SE to windows xp home.  I'm using jfw
4.51 with the patch and now a few problems are happening.  For one thing,
the scripts for aim 5.0 don't seem to be working.  I checked and they are in
the correct folder.  For another, I can't read the help topics in jaws
anymore-I have limited success using the jaws cursor to read the topics.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them!  I have to use aim for
work, and the problems with the jaws help are annoying at best!

Thanks in advance!

Caitlyn
Menu items in the help aren't reading properly either, once again, I have to
use the jaws cursor.