adobe digital additions and epub books, help please

  • From: kary johns <johns.kary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:09:43 +1000

Hi all.
I just bought a ebook from borders.com in epub  format, and now I cant open it.
I'm given two options to download it.
The first is epub desktop, to download it  the website tells me to
download the kobo program, I've done this and it doesn't even seam to
download the book.
The second option is, "for adobe digital additions users, I've
downloaded and installed it, when I download the book I get an Acsm
URL.  which is what's supposed to happen, but I cant get adobe digital
to open the URL or even work with JAWS.
So, after this long detailed post, can someone please tell me if
there's any possible  way I can read this book?
I've tried to download and open it on both my laptop running windows
XP and jaws 10, and my Mac, and nothing seams to work.
I really hate the idea that I've payed for a book I cant read.
Thanks for any help.
Kari.
Alternative archives located at: