Re: adjust jaws verbosity

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:21:01 -0600

Hi Kerby. You need to go to the Jaws Internet Explorer configuration manager. Settings, html, misc tab, and check ignore flash on web pages.

jawskey v is just a temporary setting. You can personalise different sites with jawskey shift v.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerby Hill" <kerby.hill@xxxxxxxxx>