address book

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:16:01 -0500

Hay foaxI hav a problum with adding too my address book.
When I receive a message from the list, then on replyingI press control r and I
can't put the sender in my address book?

If I get a message not from the list then I think the sender will be added ?
Please tell me how to fix this, all the best.
with love always from Joseph.