Re: adding an e-mail address to the address book in OE

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:57:26 -0400

This is how I do it.
Using the OE address book command of control+shift+b will bring up a dialog
edit field.  press any key to get to the address book like the letter "a"
without the quotes and press the enter key.
Next do a command control+n to create a new contact.
Then tab through the various fields like, last name, middle initial and last
name and fill them in as you wish.  Keep tabbing until you get to the email
address edit field.  Either type in the email address or do a paste command
if you have already copied the email address to the clipboard.  Keep tabbing
and where it asks for messages to be sent in plain text or html I always
check plain text, but the choice is yours.  Tab to the okay button and press
the enter key and you are done.