Re: addaware and jaws 5

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:29:46 -0500

well, you picked a relatively insullable problem here.  I neglected to
mention that I can see the drives when I click the word select after
checking the select drives option, but I cannot find a way with the keyboard
to designate them as selected.  There appears no way to select more than one
at a time and it is difficult to ascertain which has been selected.