Re: addaware and jaws 5

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:49:52 -0500

I only know one way to do this accessibly and that is with a tatch file.
You can write command lines specifying each drive on each one.  I'm not sure
how to do this since I usually only scan one drive at a time with this
method, but I can at least get you started with a command line sample.
I recommend that you set this up as a shortcut on your desktop if you can.
Here is the sample.
"D:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-aware 6\Ad-aware.exe" c: +a +1
The d: at the beginning is because that is where I have my ad-aware located.
You can replace the c:\ with your drive.  Bear in mind though that the
windows system files and the program files are the only places where you are
likely to find mall ware to reside.