Re: addaware

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:31:44 -0500

Hi Alicia,

That's part of what the jaws scripts help with. One of the first things you
should do is a web update. To do this:
1. open ad aware and tab to web update
2. press the space bar. It will say configure  but just tab and hit space on
connect. It will check for updates and land on an ok button. Now route jaws
to PC, arrow up once and you will know if it found an update file. Either
way just go back to the pc curser and hit space on  the ok button. If it
found an updated file it will install so after half a minute  or so do a say
line to find the finish button and hit space.  For running the scan and  the
keystrokes to use go to the  JFW-lite page at the following link and to
helpful hints and read the one for ad aware.
www.jfwlite.com

HTH, Gary