adaware se personal 1.03 clears my run dialog items

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <azrmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 07:03:49 +0200

Hi friends,

I've installed adaware se personal 1.03 with the Debbie's beta scripts for it
and it works properly but what I've noticed is that when I use adaware se
personal 1.03 it clears my history so everything I put in my run dialog is
deleted and I have to put it again there.

What I have to do?

I tried also to uninstall this adaware se version 1.03 and reinstalled it again
and it works properly but I have this problem of clearing my run dialog.

I use win xp pro with jfw5.00.844.

I don't use the win xp sp2 yet.

I also use spyware blaster, the newest one, spybot 1.03 and spyware guard.

Any help is much appreciated

Moti

Israel