Re: activation of jaws

  • From: Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:10:28 -0800

Oh, goodness, folks are angry. If I didn't want to deal with JAWS authorizations and such, I have more choices than I have had in a long time. There's Linux and Gnome with Orca, Mac with VoiceOver, Window-Eyes, and system Access, just to name a few. Though I'm always experimenting with different access technologies, I'm most comfortable using JAWS for the moment. When the time comes, I'll find another solution.

Teresa

06:33:00