Re: activation:

  • From: larelishumate@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 04:16:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tim,
     the best thing to do about this is to call freedom  Scientific.
      Laura Shumate

In a message dated 6/29/2010 9:22:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tim@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well let's put it this way. I get that message  every time the wind blows.
That is why I wish I would have went with Window  Eyes from the beginning.
One of these days I will be switching over. I use a  USB keyboard with my
netbook and even that is enough to cause JAWS to bring up  this error message.
Repulsive.

Tim